Hundreds of participants took part in the ninth annual Homerun for Habitat 5K at Snowden Grove Park in Southaven to raise funds for the Hernando DeSoto Chapter of Habitat for Humanity. The event is Habitat's largest fundraiser of the year, with a goal of $60,000.
- DeSoto pair arrested on sex charges
- Olive Branch man faces molestation charges
- Santa caravan set for this Saturday
- Pedestrian upgrades for Hernando Square
- Hernando Mayor says city on the move
- Guice wins special election in Horn Lake
- DeSoto County I-269 segment now open
- New distribution center in Southaven
- Special election set Tuesday in Horn Lake
- Sayle Oil Co. has a 'rich' history
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.