Arkabutla Lake levels continue to fall slowly, with the Army Corps of Engineers report on Sunday, Sept. 17 at 7 a.m. of 223.97. Water conditions were clearing and all ramps are open.
- Man dies in motorcycle accident
- Another Snapchat threat made to schools
- Silo Square progress moving ahead
- Juvenile detained for social media threats
- Five arrested in Southaven after Memphis shooting
- God is the Master Architect
- ’Dusty trails’ temporary on Southaven streets
- Vance promotes health benefits of CBD
- DeSoto Countians helping with hurricane relief
- Deputies search for fugitive, later caught
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.